Who I Work With
Couples Who Are…
- Exhausted from the never ending fights and conflicts.
- Miserable about their lack of communication and misunderstandings.
- Devestated by old hurts they can’t seem to get past.
- Disappointed by the amount of sex they have.
- Reacting to each other with icy silence or angry hostile contempt such as name calling.
- Tired of inflicting pain on each other with hurtful and attacking behaviors and words.
- Uncertain how to rebuild trust and recapture intimacy.
- Struggling with the pain of an affair.
- Feeling suffocated in their relationship.
- In a power struggle over money.
- Feeling alone even in their relationship.
I also work with couples who are…
- In a good relationship and want to make it a great relationship.
Individuals who are…
- Tired of being in a series of unhealthy or unsatifying relationships.
- Angry and hurt about a recent breakup.
- Anxious about being able to find a loving committed relationhip.
- Unable to allow themselves to trust their partner and sometimes end up sabotaging the closeness they crave.
- Unable to feel intimacy in their relationships.